MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled Nodes not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I tried to re setup my markers and start all over. The bot is still acting crazy... Sometimes it doesn't move at all and other times it moves at random times. I have the markers set as botany at 2am mining at 6am and idle at 10am. It usually does the 1st rotation perfect then it either just sits there and does nothing or it starts to run to the markers at 3pm 5pm just random times. My computers clock is set to the correct EST time. Any suggestions?
Having a similar issue expect it does NOT do 1st rotation perfectly.

Is there a command/option that shows the current hour as the bot reading it?
Bot is not reading the time from the memory. It actually calculate it via your local PC time.
My local PC time is set to the correct time EST which is where I am located. Anyone with any info on something I may be doing wrong in setting it up or is this a bug?
(09-06-2014, 07:10 AM)that1guy Wrote: [ -> ]My local PC time is set to the correct time EST which is where I am located. Anyone with any info on something I may be doing wrong in setting it up or is this a bug?

It is not a bug - it is working perfectly for me - check my Thread and try to import my Setup and tell wether it Works for you or not.