MMOMinion

Full Version: skill manager OGCD/combo breaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im guessing this is on my end or there is a conflict with how i setup my DRG profile.

I made it to use the entire

HT-ID-Dis-CT-Ph-TT-VT-FT-HT-TT-VT-FT-Ph-ID-Dis-CT-HT-TT-VT-FT-Ph-TT-VT-FT

combo using prev/next skill IDs. But it wont use any buffs/invigorate no matter if I have it set to off GCD, combo breaker etc. Profile below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvvxcdl8hxrqeh...n.lua?dl=0

I also noticed that the player hp/mp/tp section has 2 spots for player TP which might be messing with something

[Image: iOzsPct.png]
are those skills above or below your combos? my drg profile is working well still.
I tried putting them above and below, no difference
did you set target= player?
yep target=player. this is driving me insane
(09-06-2014, 10:03 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]yep target=player. this is driving me insane

I just Uploaded a Dragoon Profile working flawless - you can check it out if you want to. Just check my Profiles post in the SkillManager Section and click through my Dropbox - you are of course allowed to alter it with credits if you Upload it here again :)
(09-06-2014, 10:47 PM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2014, 10:03 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]yep target=player. this is driving me insane

I just Uploaded a Dragoon Profile working flawless - you can check it out if you want to. Just check my Profiles post in the SkillManager Section and click through my Dropbox - you are of course allowed to alter it with credits if you Upload it here again :)

yours doesnt appear to follow the drg rotation, it only spammed TT combo and blew off all buffs at start
(09-06-2014, 11:35 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2014, 10:47 PM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]

yours doesnt appear to follow the drg rotation, it only spammed TT combo and blew off all buffs at start

If you'd check the Skills a little bit closer. It only uses it's Flank attack when you're at the Flank and it's Behind attack when you are behind.
dummies dont allow that feature none of my profiles use it

it works when i set it to out of combat/player target-any