MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My bot sits and stands up repeatedly when starting the bot to craft.
My 50 Leatherworker cant use skill inner quiet but can use master mend I.
My 39 Alchemist is the opposite. this is using the exact same skill set so it isnt my set up
It seems to only work when I have "Craft with HQ Mats" selected.
mine seems to be a skillset bug. if i make a different skillset the issue isnt there... at least on the skills i have setup so far.
The craft working fine for me.

All you need to know is that if the BOT can't press/use the skill, it won't do anything, and it'll stop

That's why you need to avoid ready-made profile and make your own, unless you know what you doing ofc

About inner quiet and greater strides and some other cross skills need to be done for each profile.

Making profile for crafting is easier as 1 2 3

All you need to do is to make new profile ( make sure it is clear and got no skill )

Then start adding your skills in order how you want it to be ... I'll give you an example it'll help you alot :

1) Comfort Zone
2) Inner Quiet
3) Steady Hand
4) Hasty Touch
5) Ingenuity
6) Careful Synthesis II

Let say this is your rotation, now after adding this skills, go for each skill and add its order/number by editing
" Step < "
" Step >= "

only this two value that need to be edited.

1) Comfort Zone
" Step < " = 2
" Step >= " = 1
means here, comfort zone start in step 1 and end at step 2 ( it'll be used once )

2) Inner Quiet
" Step < " = 3
" Step >= " = 2
means here, inner quiet start in step 2 and end at step 3 ( it'll be used once too )

3) Steady Hand
" Step < " = 4
" Step >= " = 3

4) Hasty Touch
" Step < " = 9
" Step >= " = 4
means here, Hasty touch will be used 5 times ( 9 - 4 = 5 :D )

5) Ingenuity
" Step < " = 10
" Step >= " = 9

6) Careful Synthesis II
" Step < " = 0
" Step >= " = 10
means here, Carefull synthesis will start at step 10 and keep repeating till the end

Hope this help you

and pardon my broken English

btw, there are many other options that useful, but we lack real support lol that's why am using just this

Have Fun
Ive set it up more along the lines of durability cp etc. with the error its not that it was someone elses that i adopted or anything .. even if it is the only skill set up with no conditions at the top of the list (should theoretically span inner quiet) it skips the step.

but as i said above it seems to be the file or something the skill set is saved into. as a new skillset has no issues.

Something to look into.
Cross class skills have different ID. Even if they are the same name, you still have to use the correct ID. IE, the profile you make for weaver will not work for goldsmith.
ah thats helpful to know