MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashing when Zoning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Been using the bot a lot lately, but even when I'm not and it's loaded, it'll crash the game most of the time when I zone. Especially when I head to Mor Dhona. Any advice, please?
Hello i have the same issue , but my game client close itself even if there is not so many player in the map , i use betaversion of ffxivminion , with the nomeshload option , i'm using mumble i'll try with mumble closed to see if this bug keep hapeninng .

seems like mumble has nothing to do with this , i launched betalauncher as administrator , closed mumble before , and seems like the "nomeshload" option dont work because in my consol it kept spamming " player is not in a mesh position" over and over . it keep closing the game every 5 min or less , any help would be appreciated
First you should not be using beta launcher any more.... there is NO beta any more. You should be using the Live Launcher GUI_launcher that you can download from your user CP, into a totaly new folder.
ok ty it works perfectly with the new launcher
wonderful glad to hear it