MMOMinion

Full Version: How high are the chances of getting banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats the chances of getting banned when buying gold for real money?
I don't think talking about that is allowed since it really doesn't relate to the bot ...lol
yea no discussion about gil selling and buying.
you can not offer to buy or sell anything, but asking about anything else isn't a problem. We don't care if its bot related or not.
Ive never been banned selling gil and ive probably sold about 19,000$ usd this year in gil so far.
(09-07-2014, 02:59 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive never been banned selling gil and ive probably sold about 19,000$ usd this year in gil so far.

How bout buying? because of the price of novus Im planning on buying them
I have purchased some. Usually only a few mil at a time though. I have never bought a substantial amount. And haven't been banned. I have heard of people being banned. But it's mainly because they either purchased way too much or they were too open about it. Hope that helps. And this is the only time I have ever admitted to it and I'm still not comfortable saying it.
Well if I can selll 19,0000 usd from one character worth of gil, your chances of being banned buying 10 to 50mil is low