MMOMinion

Full Version: White Mage Combat and Healing (Updated 9/19/2014)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Assembled a little profile to use with last versions of the Bot, Beta included.
This profile have Combat and Healing skills.
Esuna seems to work fine. If I missed any debuff, please tell me.
Don't know if Medica and Medica II are working correctly, let's try it and report thanks.
Do not understand why Swiftcast+Raise do not start automatically: any suggestion is welcome.

Filter 1 will turn off the all Combat Skill, included Cleric Stance and Protect.
Filter 2 will turn off Regen.

Hope it will be useful

Version 1.2:
After a little tuning, I managed to have this profile working much better.
Please test it and let me know what is working for you and what's not.
Thank you for your help

Version 1.3:
Changed a little thing in Medica and Medica II.
Still don't know if they work.

Version 1.4:
Fixed Cure III, Regen for Party and tried again to have Medica working.

Version 1.5:
Optimized Cure, Cure II, Cure III, Medica and Medica II

Version 1.6:
+ Added some Debuff to Esuna.
+ Tuned Protect and Cleric Stance.
+ Little changes in the way Cure III, Medica and Medica II are casted.

Version 1.7:
General Clean Up
Post your comment to help me improve this profile Please.
Version 1.5
Version 1.6
Version 1.7 is Up.
Gave it a try in Stone Vigil today. It stays in cleric stance and spams cure 2 instead of swapping between.
where do I find this filter and how to set it on or off?
excellent profile. Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into it. Its clean and simple. Id go so far as to say ideal as a base to build upon for this or that.

The only issues ive found so far in my admittedly limited testing of it are the adding of 146id to 147 for protect and checking the include npc box for the party heals so it will heal your chocobo if your using it.

other than that, so far so good :)

Figured the LEAST you deserve is some feedback on it. If i come up with anything else you'll be the first to know.
Hi, misses wants a unicorn nd I'l give it a try over the in the box set up. Doign to try it from level 1 - 30 (and maybe to 50!)

Thank's for adding it. =)
Quick feed back i'm noticing as i baby sit it. I'm level 8 and it likes to cast protect. It's gets strange with the cures. I just deleted both lines for now since i got a bird following it to help with the heals and i'll just manually put up protect.
Pages: 1 2