MMOMinion

Full Version: Waterfowl Feathers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have the unspoiled bot up and running but when it goes to Waterfowl feathers which is the item i need the most. I run into some problems. Waterfowl feathers are a Hidden only harvest x1 per hour, like Soils. when I set priority to Waterfowl feathers it will harvest the one and just stand there trying to harvest more. If I leave priorities blank it will gather the feather and continue to try and farm more. If I set priority to the Los Noscean Leeks which it can harvest several of. The bot will only harvest the leeks and completely skips the feather. Now when I harvest normal node stuff like Fire shards the bot will automatically harvest any hidden items that appear first then go back to fire shards. Is there any way to fix this problem? It looks really suspicious when your character is just standing on a node with your offhand out not harvesting anything.
This too
I'll have to add it to the list of rares.
(09-12-2014, 12:33 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to add it to the list of rares.

You da man!
(09-12-2014, 12:33 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to add it to the list of rares.

Don't want to start another thread, but could you please do the same thing for Bamboo Stick, because right now there is same problem as described in first post, but for Bamboo Stick, character can't gather it and if select "gather gardening" then Bamboo stick will be completely ignored and if put Bamboo stick name in Item Priority, then it will be gathered and then character just stuck with open node doing nothing
Will do.