MMOMinion

Full Version: duty problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a few issues with duty. Multiple issues. Involving not requeuing, or entering dungeon and tp'ing with the group but never attacking anything. Also if and when bots do die, they arent tping directly to the leader, they are either going through the progression of TP points, or they tp in front of the group and pull mobs and die because there alone, which then starts the process over again.
they shouldnt really be dieing because your TPing in the air and shouldnt be getting hit... so if your dieing there is other issues. are any of these character melee? are you running split profile?
the leveling part doesnt matter anymore, i just fate grinded them up. I'm having the issues now where it isnt always requeuing, and or the bots enter the dungeon and dont attack. They tp with the group and just sit there and dont attack anything. This is happening on 8 accounts, 4 on each computer.
are you running the split profile? or just standard? I think ace has a fix for the split profile issue. the not requeueing got fixed in this last patch.
live 1.5 is trash. randomly stops on a duty. Duty profile matches syntax 1:1 with new proven to work duty profiles.
(09-11-2014, 12:04 AM)Bluesweetfood5123 Wrote: [ -> ]live 1.5 is trash. randomly stops on a duty. Duty profile matches syntax 1:1 with new proven to work duty profiles.

I'm sorry you feel that way but its simply not the case i made several new profiles and they are working great. And the stopping in the inn should be fixed now. Plz stop posting in several threads, post in 1 spot so we can help trouble shoot in one spot.
I identified an issue that can cause duty to slip when CPU usage is at or very near max capacity, and I'll be patching that later today.
my cpu usage isnt peaking over 40 percent, my memory isnt going over 40 my gpu is in the 20s, and im running 8 bots. Both groups have issues where someone will only follow the group but not attack, or stay at entrance and wait 10 mins before they leave dropping my gph into the single digits for those who stay at door and wait 10 mins or low 20s for those who follow group but dont attack. yes ive done this and ive done that ive tried running just 1 set of 4, i tried running on my laptop with a group i tried running a group at work on a pc there, im still having issuers where 1 gets stuck at door, or 1 follows group but doenst attack. Ive done fresh installs, ive done just about everything every idiot has tried to tell me.
So we are all idiots huh? I guessni wont be helping you anymore.
more specifically referring to david, always saying it must be my computer, it must be my computer, but, the fact i paid for a profile and AM IN no way shape or form getting anywhere close to the advertised gph is pretty disheartening and the fact I've ran it on multiple computers and the same problem has persisted is quite irritating.

and i know your going to say it isnt your profile which is great and all because hey its working for you and who ever else bought it thats fine, but seriously, what is causing my problem, ace, fire, hanz, theres no errors in console theres nothing showing why my guys are sitting around doing nothing wether it be at the the entrance or following but not attacking. I need some kind of answer, especially support for something i pay for. It's ridiculous to me that there isnt some answer or some kind of solution. The fact I've tried it 2 different computers at home, and one at my office to see if maybe it was my connection at home but no. Same issues all 3 computers, both locations.
Pages: 1 2