MMOMinion

Full Version: bootcamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone run FFXIV+MMOMinion on mac with bootcamp? I get the login box every time I log in and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it?
I don't think thats a Mac+Bootcamp specific issue. I'm running Win7 and recently no matter how many times I check the autologin box, the next time it asks me again.
I've been ignoring it thus far, as long as it remembers the code it isn't that bad. Just deleted my cfg file to let that rebuild. Maybe won't happen next time.
Same issue with me. I am not baby sitting the bot 24/7 so it is an issue for me. even though it remembers the password I have to physically click login with my mouse. So if it crashes over night or when I am not home/watching my computer screen I am wasting time.
Try deleting all your 1043871032813209rljdl;gjasfdj.CFG Files and starting the bot again
After patch bot is completely unusable. The same login screen comes up and I cant do anything. I cant click login, I cant type, I cant do anything to the box. I did another fresh install... I just bought 2 keys tonight and would like a refund unless someone can fix this.
(09-17-2014, 04:28 AM)Proto Wrote: [ -> ]After patch bot is completely unusable. The same login screen comes up and I cant do anything. I cant click login, I cant type, I cant do anything to the box. I did another fresh install... I just bought 2 keys tonight and would like a refund unless someone can fix this.

That Error is currently known, and you just mentioned the exact fucking right answer in it.

After "patch" bot is completely unusable.
After "PATCH" bot is completely unusable.
After a goddamn "PATCH" THIS BOT as well as EVERY OTHER third tool programm will need an UPDATE.
Just wait we'll most likely get a 1-day enhancement maybe (even though they would not need to, since it's in their General Agreement's the Bot can break due to patches and we all bought the keys with knowing this.)
lol that would make sense. I guess I went ahead and assumed bot was updated :p
Well good news I guess they fixed the login box issue with the update.. intentionally or unintentionally lol.