MMOMinion

Full Version: [bug] Loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the Bot runs in Duty splitprofil and the "leader" is faster with open a loot chest
the Bots with "independent = true" leave the dungeon without to wait for the chest is completely looted (all bots have rolled but not wait to get the loot)

a big issue when in a chest 2 items to be rolled. the Bots with independent catch to 80% the first item but misses 100% the second item.

And a Bug? when the setting is on Need or Greed the bot rolls only Need or Greed and when the item is alredy in the inventory (Rare items only one per char) then the Bot wont roll Pass.
Same problems as me
correct cause you set it to need or greeed. To roll pass you need it to set at ANY. then it will Need-Greed-pass in that order. I would probably not run independent on boss runs.

or make each profile have the loot encounter in each independant profile.
(09-11-2014, 02:50 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]correct cause you set it to need or greeed. To roll pass you need it to set at ANY. then it will Need-Greed-pass in that order. I would probably not run independent on boss runs.

or make each profile have the loot encounter in each independant profile.

i have in each independent profil the loot encounter. but when the leader is faster than a independent bot this bot think no loot chest and leaves immediately
loot and independent don't correctly work together atm, I have to split the task in half to fix the issue.