MMOMinion

Full Version: Dev-TP help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i ma having a hard time to use this. I really do not know how to use it. There is so many option in there, and I have no clue how to use it. If I want to port to some spec location in the map (like turn 5), what should I do.
Move -> Up,Down,Left,Right
what did you mean by "Move -> Up,Down,Left,Right"?
If you open the dev-tp module under lua modules, then click the little arrow next to move, there are options for forward, back, left, right, up and down. You can change how far you want it to go with the distance number directly above them.
If you want to use waypoints, you need to get Jackie1234's set of waypoints from his dropbox listed in his leveling profiles thread. You extract them to minion folder\LuaMods\Dev\Waypoint and then reload lua modules. This will give you different options for NPCs, Objects, and Waypoints that he added for specific zones.
Just remember to be careful how you use it. Teleporting outside of dungeons is very dangerous and likely to get you banned.
thank you for explanation
behemoth, i follow your guide, but cant find the waypoint on lua.