MMOMinion

Full Version: lua issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime I change the MYKEY_settings.lua file it reverts back to default settings. How do I fix this? I assume its what the bot does on restart which is annoying but i use to change it everytime... Now when i change it. It automatically reverts to original settings.
you have to untick auto update.
ahh ok thank you jackie i didn't realize this changed it even with the bot already open i'll give it a shot
It didn't seem to fix it and the bot keeps re editing custom information I put into it. Any other suggestions?
KEY_settings.lua (seems) to be loaded into the bot and then overwritten every few Minutes.

If you DO know you won't do any changes to it Ingame (for example Adding Unspoiled Locations, changing any settings at all mainly) just set it to read-only.

This is mainly just a guess-that-could do it for some time... but there seems to be something else going wrong.
You have to pretty much unattach the bot to change settings in the settings file. The bot will continually reload/read these changes internally and for tables, it will simply overwrite what you're adding with what it's internalized functions say it should be as a result of bot actions, etc.