MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot kills duty execution following accepting duty.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says. Bot kills the duty execution after it accepts the duty. If I disable then enable the bot it will start to finish the duty every time it fails. It will complete the duty every time the execution is killed. I don't see how specific location or mob on the map is bugging it out. I do leave the possibility it is the script or the duty got patched, but I highly doubt it because the old beta runs the duty flawlessly (I ported the duty profile to 1.5 looking at working 1.5 live duty profiles to see the syntax) until the beta decides to randomly crash because its unstable now.

anyone else having similar issues?

TL;DR

Enable Bot
Bot select duty
Bot accepts duty
Bot AFKS until end of time after instance loads
Human disable/enable bot (two clicks)
Bot resumes the duty flawlessly

The script is perfect. Whats going on?
Can you attach the script please? Also, a screenshot of the "Duty Info" section inside of the "Dev" window while the bot is stuck would be helpful.

Edit: Taking a guess at a fix, will try to get it added tonight.
(09-11-2014, 01:33 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Can you attach the script please? Also, a screenshot of the "Duty Info" section inside of the "Dev" window while the bot is stuck would be helpful.

Edit: Taking a guess at a fix, will try to get it added tonight.

Well Ace, I read your post. I checked if there was an update, which there was. And now the duty is running flawlessly after you identified the problem from my explanation.

[Image: mah-nigga-infiniti.jpg]

I knew there was something wrong. To say Im fluent in any programming language would be to lie, but I know some basic concepts for sure. The small boundaries on FFXIV scripting is actually a good thing for a newb like me. Thanks.

And if you didn't update it at all, even though i saw files updated, well I guess w.e that was bugged out on my PC or with minion has disappeared since the reboot from 12+h past.

*plz don't take offense to the post, im just really happy its working. I thought I was royally screwed forever*
*only been running for an hour or so, so ill keep this updated*