MMOMinion

Full Version: Marker issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made new small mesh for fishing and put a new fishing marker
but minion didnt create .info file
so after zone changes I need put a marker again
make sure your folder for minion is in C:\minion and also make sure its not right protected.
since I have the bot I have it in the same directory, and I already did this (make new mesh, drop markers). However, I now have the same problem. What's also strange, the mesh I created isn't empty but the same mesh as before (without markers though). Or does the "record mesh" now mesh a huge area instantly? However, can't drop markers. Bot doesn't create file, and doesn't write to a manually created.
The "C:\minion" path doesn't make any difference from a professionals view, since I already have everything under D:\games\ffxiv\minion, so UAC doesn't make any difference
Make sure your markers have unique names. Markers within the same zone, cannot share names.

Edit: I'll investigate to make sure there aren't other potential problems in this area.
Usually when I do that manual marker/mesh stuff it's only for fishing, if I'm after a specific fish, so I just mesh a little area and drop maybe three markers (simply named fish1/fish2/fish3) to be able to stay in the spot. So double marker names shouldn't be an issue. Also the error in console (can we have copy&paste there please? ;)) was more a "cannot find file" type. This was the first time I had that problem, I'll try after the update.
Several marker problems should be corrected after the new update goes into effect.