MMOMinion

Full Version: Complete Brayflox HM Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I spend a good 4 hours working on this profile when I got home from work today. The profile is setup really nice atm and with the 3 bards (i90 and 70 weps) and my whm on heal only I got this run down to just over 13min from spawn to rolling on last loot knocking almost 5 min off the prev version. I'm really keen to see someone test with with a fear blm's and see what it runs at.
My original version is still here if people wanna use it.
Please let me know what you think of the new version :)
------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys here we are.
For all those wondering this is a profile to do the entire of Brayflox HM. I made this to farm for the opo-opo but honestly in the 100+ runs using this and fine tuning it I have had no luck so hopefully you guys have better luck.
This profile if defiantly not for farming gil with my current setup I was using on this (1 WHM, 3 BRDS all around i90) I was clearing this in under 20min.
I use a WHM on a heal only profile as you do need some sort of heals to counter the snipers and gliders here and I have it on heal only just to be safe. My WHM is i90 but you can easily get away with something a little lower.
This current version loots all the gear chests as well as the bosses.
If you have any issues or questions let me know.
(If you kill the final boss before the big bomb it will sit there for about a min before it moves to the next step)
Enjoy.

Updates:
26/9/14 - Made new, much faster version (v2)

26/9/14 - Added a few seconds extra to the wait time on last boss final stage to fix occasional step skip.
does our profile do bosses or just mobs or both and chest whats the gph from raw gil?
i woud like to have Only Bosses and only Mobs ;)
I just wanna farm dat opo-opo minion O.o
Bosses only for mine takes about 7mins, theres alot of mobs and interactions that need done to make sure u unlock everything. its def not optimized for if you want to do runs for myth.

Faster than by hand yes but slower than LCoA for sure.
(09-19-2014, 01:04 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Bosses only for mine takes about 7mins, theres alot of mobs and interactions that need done to make sure u unlock everything. its def not optimized for if you want to do runs for myth.

Faster than by hand yes but slower than LCoA for sure.

Please share
i would love to get a boss profile for this also, opo opo minion is one of the few im missing in my collection and not willing to pay 2-4 million for it.
agreed, i would also love the boss profile if you're willing to share :D
Not possible to do bosses only but i can cut it down as short as possible. Will try to get it done in the next day or so if i get the time.
i would be completely fine with whatever or how long it takes, me and a few others mainly want this to farm for minions of course.
Pages: 1 2 3