MMOMinion

Full Version: Repair trigger condition and crafting issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice this probably since yesterday.
Minion used to repair gear when it reaches 10% but now it repair it when it reaches 0%. I'm not sure this only happens to me or if it's an intentional update.
This should be a very good change but it sometimes cause a problem to halt crafting.

Ex. Require CP 350, Good condition gear CP is 370/370. When gear broken after crafting, CP drop to 250/250. Minion repair gear.. then it become 250/370 and completely halt now. This require you to manually close crafting log to recover your CP to 370/370 and then it will start again.
I have had this happen to me while at work and checking on bot crafting. it will sit there mid syntesis, didnt connect it to repair issue tho. good to know why it is happening.

Thank you for figuring out why it was happening i thought i was going crazy lol
Is there any fix for this?

Does 'Enable Unstuck' help on this?

Thank you
Okie.. so I tried figure this out when I was boring waiting in duty.
The current repair trigger comes out every 30 second and repair every gear lower than 30% condition. However if you are currently gathering or crafting, it's not gonna repair. (quite reasonable, you shouldn't be able to do that during these conditions)

However, since the time window between two crafting is almost none (one item after another item), repair is not going to work in this case until some of your gear break and CP drop under the require setting which will halt the next crafting from start. And then, the problem I mention above will show up.

Add this line of code to ffxiv_task_craft.lua at line 55, problem fixed.
Code:
Repair()