MMOMinion

Full Version: Midgardsormr Minion Friendly FC Rank 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, we are looking for more on Midgardsormr. Message Orianna for invite to LS / FC
Bump, We're currently at 6ppl, and one 1mule. And another joining. But our times arent matching up so we'll need more so we can just get a nice group thing going.
Bump new update: @8ppl +1mule, and +1, Since our timing is all messed up I hope mods/OP dont mind me hijacking this thread to try to set up event for minioners.

Going to set up Turn 7 this weekend on Sat@10-11pm pst/7-8pm est. If you need help with Turn5, ask in LS or leave msg here i guess.
(let me know who's down, so i can get a count ty)

*make sure you have turn7 duty profile
*blm or brd with minion(we'll figure out who'll be healer)
*its a test run, so be patience with each other.

Edit:
We're also trying to farm EX, just beat Ramoooo. So if you are behind, let me know i'll help and im sure some in the LS will halp too. So we can farm Shiva for upgraded drops.
I'll be down for t7 farms (do we absolutely need the duty profile? or can I manual it?)

I'm also pretty much free for all this month now so my time can match up with you guys.
If you're lacking people to do 8 man with, we can always do 4 man content and still $$$ off those dungeons :3
yessssssssss I'm in! o.o
Doing Shiva runs, @4, certainly nice to have another 4 online so we can spam some more w/o wait times. PSM
Bumping this topic!

With the release of the patch, PONIES ARE A THING.

Yes, the ponies drop much more often.

Looking for more people. I'm trying to coordinate parties. Teamspeak is available, so please send a message.
I have room for 4 minions in my little group. I need reliable players that are online and can change profiles as needed. If you have RL shit (kids, wife etc) going on and you're half assing it don't bother, otherwise send me a PM!