MMOMinion

Full Version: Atma: Western Thanalan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the bot just straight-up broke for half an hour.

The bot teleported to Horizon/Western Thanalan, and just sat there. Did not do anything.

The bot finally teleported somewhere else and is finally working again.

Western Thanalan is broken regarding Atma grinding.

----

Have gotten two atmas in other areas, but the bot still refuses to do anything in western thanalan.
Make sure your mesh is intact for Western Thanalan. Open up Mesh Manager in Advanced Settings and check to make sure that both "Show Triangles" and "Show Mesh" show the navmesh is loaded properly.
(09-19-2014, 02:30 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your mesh is intact for Western Thanalan. Open up Mesh Manager in Advanced Settings and check to make sure that both "Show Triangles" and "Show Mesh" show the navmesh is loaded properly.

I finally said fuck it and decided to re-download the bot once again. Since that's what I've been doing if I run into any issues with the bot not responding to activities. It's currently working in Western Thanalan, but I haven't tried Western LaNoscea (I ran into that problem too).

I have been having to redownload the bot during any issue, including the mining issues I was having earlier in regards to the bot not recognizing the default mesh.
There are some issues with default meshes that may occur, and can usually be corrected by deleting the .DATA file for that mesh in the Navigation folder.
I have found this issue happens when the crystal is near a player activated FATE. It seems to wait around it, not sure if that's the reason, but if you give your character a push, it'll start looking for another.