MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i setup bot to grind on a certain mob it does not work. I place the marker and everything setup like in the tutorial but when i start the bot it either sits there just waiting for time to tick down or it doesnt register that the marker is placed.

Fresh install still provides same problems.
Posting here as well because having the same problem, but not only with Grind but Assist as well.

Tried fresh install, checked to make sure everything was ticked, same result, the character still just sits there.
assist the bot is suppose to just sit htere...... assist means you control who the bot targets and you control the bot movments.

With grind make sure you are putting the Content ID of hte mob not the name of hte mob in to the field for the mob you want to attack.
Yeah I am putting the contentID in but it still refuses to attack anything.
(09-20-2014, 09:15 PM)Hmphy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I am putting the contentID in but it still refuses to attack anything.

screen shot of your settings and seperate screen shot of your console.
same problem here.
i have a Grind place for my chocobo and this place works great all the time.
today the bot does nothing in grindmode.

screens come when i'm at home.
well im using grind mode atm for a power leveling account and Its working fine. Marker Mode List added the Markers to the list. I still think Marker Mode Single is still bugged, you must use marker mode list even for single marker.