MMOMinion

Full Version: Last Known Crafting Recipe Option upon login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway (now that you can hot bar crafting recipes) to make bot start specific recipes upon log in?
Scenario-- im crafting 900+ of an item and i get disconnected while afk i would love the option to resume last craft on log in or at-least have the bot "know" to use a craft recipe upon logging in (say i have tomato relish on hot bar 7 at spot 1) can the bot simply be set to press the button for craft?

sorry i just get dc'ed a good bit and use the auto start option freq. :)
(09-20-2014, 05:06 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway (now that you can hot bar crafting recipes) to make bot start specific recipes upon log in?
Scenario-- im crafting 900+ of an item and i get disconnected while afk i would love the option to resume last craft on log in or at-least have the bot "know" to use a craft recipe upon logging in (say i have tomato relish on hot bar 7 at spot 1) can the bot simply be set to press the button for craft?

i cant be the only crafter here that wants this option :P
(10-10-2014, 07:32 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2014, 05:06 PM)ffxivmage Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway (now that you can hot bar crafting recipes) to make bot start specific recipes upon log in?

i cant be the only crafter here that wants this option :P

I think its more likely all the recipies would need to be identified by a number and it would remember what number was last crafted and continue to craft that item.

I dont know if making a button would work as it doesnt use the hotbar at all.
sebbs is pretty much on track, in that the bot does not ever no what recipe id it's crafting, what page it's on, etc. The short answer is no, this will not happen.