MMOMinion

Full Version: Haukke Manor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any suggestions for Haukke Manor (story mode)? I've been trying to find a spot where I can't be hit for Lady Amandine, but get aetherial interference as soon as I reach a point where she can't hit me under the floor, and when I try through a wall, she resets at 50%. Can't use the normal method since the tank position is under the floor and it can't attack from there so she just kills everyone else.
the way i did it was to have 3 bots floating in the air attacking then i manually controlled one deactivating the orbs.
didnt seem to work for me =/
thats what i do. once teh group is to the last boss i put the leader on assist while the other 3 are A B C and then i run around clicking orbs then TP back up in the air untill i need to click orbs again.
@cichard, i downloaded your haukke duty profiles and have 3 chars as A B C while i control the 4th char. it works for the most part but when the adds pop and around 5-10% boss health left, the bots stop doing anything and they just stand there for the enemies to kill them. would easily clear it if they keep attacking the boss but for some reason, they just stop. is there something i need to do?

thanks
Could be the skill profile you're using. Try swapping them to a different profile. :)
I'm not sure. Only started botting a week or so ago and i'm only using the default built-in profiles. Do I have to make my own? I really don't want to get stuck in this dungeon...if only I could skip it lol
yes this happens to me too i havnet figured that out. i just use them to stop it from reseting the instances. and i use the one im controlling to kill the adds off then the boss..