MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Timer Resets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked around forums a bit and did a few searches but none really answered my question, so here I go.

I put two fishing markers out for my character to fish on (one is the main fishing spot, and another just another place to fish to pass time waiting for the main spot).

I put a long timer on the main one and a short timer on the other one. However, the timer just resets on the marker used for the shorter one so basically i'm stuck there.

Is there a way to prevent the timers from resetting? It would really help with fishing.

Please and thank you for helping Happy
so you set marker mode to list,

Marker A(Main spot) set Timer 350(just example)

Marker B(2nd spot) set Timer 120(just example)

Afer it goes to marker B it doesnt go back to Marker A
Thanks Jackie, I did the list before, but the timer still just resets on Marker A, so it never really goes anywhere but just keeps fishing at the spot--at least until I get the "the fish sense something is amiss" message. Then my character still just somehow stays there on that spot and I have to intervene.

I'll keep trying though. I'm also just wondering if I'm the only one with this problem or if there are others.
You might need to bump up the time on the second marker. Keep in mind that the marker time starts as soon as the marker is picked, not as soon as you arrive. If the second marker time runs out before it reaches the marker, it will just run back to A. Your spot B for the reset may not be far enough away to trigger the "fish sense something amiss" reset, also, just off the top of my head.