MMOMinion

Full Version: Thornmarch EX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got a mog ex farm profile or shall I look into making one?
me and a few other minions in our FC/LS hav done moogle EX and have figured out what to do to hack it, im just not good at making the actual profiles.

if anyone is interested in making the profile i can explain the steps you need to take to win the fight.
(09-24-2014, 04:48 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]me and a few other minions in our FC/LS hav done moogle EX and have figured out what to do to hack it, im just not good at making the actual profiles.

if anyone is interested in making the profile i can explain the steps you need to take to win the fight.

As soon as I get to mog in the new story I'll give it a crack. I have a fair idea of how I'll have to make it just need to test it.
(09-24-2014, 04:48 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]me and a few other minions in our FC/LS hav done moogle EX and have figured out what to do to hack it, im just not good at making the actual profiles.

Please do start explaining!