MMOMinion

Full Version: Not sure where this belongs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone having trouble with the bot dropping protect every darn time it dismounts? It isnt my profile (i dont think) as ive tried three of them now including one of my own making and yet every time it hops on the mount with protect, it will hop off when its supposed to yet it drops protect and and due to such - recasts it.

is their something im missing? A setting? a bug? am i just retarded?

its admittedly minor, but it does cost time, mana, and for those in the know can certainly be an indicator of bot useage.

Thanks guys
well are you syncing down to a lower level? do you have High level protect on then sync down to a lower level causing the higher level protect to no longer be a valid buff?
THAT is something i need to look into! Didnt even consider that. If you downsync it will drop previously casted buffs eh? Its very likely that is the cause then.

FATES and whatnot :)

I guess we'll go w/ the "retarded" option then. Thanks for pointing out something i feel peeeeeerty stupid for overlooking lol. Going to watch/test it to confirm but now that you mention it im almost positive that is in fact the reason.

Thank you as usual <3