MMOMinion

Full Version: can't log in after 2nd use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, the game either crash than I am inside the game or can't connect than Im at the character select page. This only happen after I attach the bot. Everything work fine the first time...does it have to do with VPN? Because I am using a VPN...
Edit: ok it is the VPN.
Yeah, I had to try several vpns before I found one that didn't drop connection randomly. Once your connection is lost, the bot will close the game window.
can you tell me which vpn won't crash the game?
What is the particular need for a VPN?
@Ace
Sometimes ISP's have fucked up trace routes to the game servers resulting with very high pings, connection losts etc. VPN's are resolving this problem.

I am not sure if proxy could do the same for you.
(12-04-2014, 08:51 AM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]@Ace
Sometimes ISP's have fucked up trace routes to the game servers resulting with very high pings, connection losts etc. VPN's are resolving this problem.

I am not sure if proxy could do the same for you.

it only helps if the vpn or proxy is before the fuck up spot.

Start...........bad spot.........another hop.........server!

Start.......bad spot.......VPN.......another hop.......server! (this will not fix anything)

so it will only help your ping if the VPN or Proxy you connect to happens to be between you and the bad spot. Which is hard to find especially if its your ISP hubs that are bad.

also you are not suppose to attach the bot untill you are fully in game with the attach bot button. Not at the character selection screen. and if you are setting up the GUI_launcher to launch the game and bot for you and it stops at the character selection screen that means your server name is spelled wrong. IE, ODIN is wrong, odin is wrong, Odin is correct. Make sure you are using multiple keys as well. if you have 2 bots trying to log in at same time make sure both bots are using 2 different minion keys.