MMOMinion

Full Version: Check if duty is registered?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is there any function to check if i have registered for a duty?
or maybe detect base on the chat log for a msg "you have withdraw from the duty"?
why? If you have a problem of the bot withdrawing from the duty before your queue pops you need to increase your wait time.
I'm writing a modules to solo duty or party with friends, but sometime because of inconsistent loading screen the register fail or the team member are not fully exited. That why i asking if there is a function to check if i have registered. If not, register the duty again.
ah you could increase the wait time. but solo duty isnt a smart idea since the bot Teleports around.
(09-29-2014, 11:36 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]ah you could increase the wait time. but solo duty isnt a smart idea since the bot Teleports around.

Yup, I increased the time on loading.
Anyway i not using the duty modules to teleport around.
I am using the assist modules created by minion with a addition modules created by me.
This modules created by me follow the tank and assist his target in duty, is more for nexus farming at capewind.
I will release my code when i complete with my farming, so player like me without multiple minions can benefit from it.