MMOMinion

Full Version: Atma Grind Setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am new user,

I am trying to grind atma's.

I checked

Do atma
do fates
fates only

When I start the bot it will take me to the east shroud and starts to grind.

I got my atma there but it wil not take me to the next zone (teleport)

I checked use aetherytes.

When I restart the bot from lets say from Ulda it takes me back to east shroud again.
I got all my atma's in my inventory.

I just need 3 more atma's

What am I doing wrong.
Atma farm is based on the Japanse time theory, so it picks the zone you farm based on your clock.
OKey do I need to download an add-on or is standerd bot enough?
correct all you need to do is run the bot with atama enabled.
thank you
Quick questions to make this clear:

* Is the 'Atma Bot' checking your inventory for Atmas and port you to the right area to gather?
* When an Atma drops, will the bot teleport you to the next area or stay until the JP theory is over for this area?

Quote:If you happen to be on the Atma quest chain you can enable Do Atma and the bot will change zones after you loot the Atma quest reward from your current zone(lvl 50 characters only)
It monitors drops and moves accordingly. The JP time theory just gives it somewhere new to go among the places not collected every hour, it won't go to a location where one has been previously found.
Thanks Ace.

So, it's a 'no' to my question, if the bot does CHECK your inventory if you HAVE this atma already and JUST monitors NEW drops only?
No, it monitors the entire inventory, so new and old. It would be pretty stupid to only track new drops.