MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty as PLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when doing duty as PLD, my pally keep moving up and down ( actually, falling down then go back to duty postion).

Is there any way to prevent that from happening? I keep getting killed.

When I uncheck 'teleport' so my pally stay at entrance, sometimes the run take more than 15mins and he get kicked due going AFK more than 15mins.

Duty profile was 'WP' & 'LCoA' & 'BrayHM'

Second problem is when farming BrayHM', my pally ignore the team and go ahead of them then leave instance after reaching last spot/point without completing the dungeon.

Just in case if someone asking why am doing pally, am farming light for relic And myth for other jobs.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you
for the pala - duty profil settings and dont click telecast
telecast as tank ports to the mob an back

for the 15 min afk use a skillprofil with flash
Hi Happy

just did what you said, used skill profile with only 'flash' same thing happening. up & down .

I noticed something, it is now actaully not falling down. my pally teleport to the target location. and not staying with the grp location.

ok, I'll try to check telecast. never used it before .... reporting back in 2mins

Where to find telecast, please? can't find it haha

Happyspam

Thnx alot. Found it and done. Many thnx man.
np ;)
just dont use your PLD as leader. Have a ranged dps as leader. also use sword oath. This way the PLD can help kill stuff so your runs are not as slow. he will stop TPing if he gets targeted by mobs.
Thank you for the tips Jackie

I'll make sure to do that