MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable to download the bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New user here, after purchasing the key and got the FFXIV_Updater.exe, I tried to run it. However every time I click it, a window pop up saying "There was an error, Trying to roll back" and after I click "OK" another window pop saying "There was a problem checking the update config file, Index was outside the bounds of the array.

So now I'm stuck at this step, unable to download the bot.
(09-28-2014, 11:46 PM)atherather Wrote: [ -> ]New user here, after purchasing the key and got the FFXIV_Updater.exe, I tried to run it. However every time I click it, a window pop up saying "There was an error, Trying to roll back" and after I click "OK" another window pop saying "There was a problem checking the update config file, Index was outside the bounds of the array.

So now I'm stuck at this step, unable to download the bot.

After trying all I can think of, I still cannot resolve this problem. Is there any way I can bypass this problem, maybe by downloading the program on my other computer and transfer (by flashdrive) the program to my current computer?