MMOMinion

Full Version: Solo Gil Farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So looking for the best places and ways to solo gil farm with the bot.

Obviously there are many ways, farming shards, doing WP and such however curious what other methods people might use.
already a discussion on this going on. basically crafting or shard farming is about all you can do solo.
best way now is farm fates for GC and buy coke or hardened sap typical goes for 3k a piece on Balmung server.
materia, 45-50 gear. u should google for more detail about it.
Get gil and Electrum Ore + Zircon for example.

Craft all the Zircon Accessories 24 times per Bot you want to Soulbind with.

Give a rough 1.5-2m to each Bot you want to Soulbind with.

Go to northern Thanalan and buy the NPC's Armor.

Soulbind in Urth's, any Beast Tribe HQ or any other Area with level 47-50 Mobs using the Spiritbind lua module to help you out and Grind/Fate Mode.

Convert all to Materia - needs to have it unlocked @Central Thanalan (Near Mutamix Bubblypots), sell that Materia.

Usual income is 7-10m per Bot, Usual time needed is 35-40 Hours per full Inventory.
(02-26-2015, 08:30 AM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Get gil and Electrum Ore + Zircon for example.

Craft all the Zircon Accessories 24 times per Bot you want to Soulbind with.

Give a rough 1.5-2m to each Bot you want to Soulbind with.

Go to northern Thanalan and buy the NPC's Armor.

Soulbind in Urth's, any Beast Tribe HQ or any other Area with level 47-50 Mobs using the Spiritbind lua module to help you out and Grind/Fate Mode.

Convert all to Materia - needs to have it unlocked @Central Thanalan (Near Mutamix Bubblypots), sell that Materia.

Usual income is 7-10m per Bot, Usual time needed is 35-40 Hours per full Inventory.

That kind of went over my head, could to explain in a little more detail?
not sure how much more detail you want than that lol
I get it now, but why 1.5-2 million per bot? Is that how much the gear cost?
I can see it costing around that much if you're also buying electrum/zircon/shards off the marketboard. I only spiritbind the right side and that costs me around 1mil if i farm the electrum myself but that yields about 96 right side sets
(03-01-2015, 01:11 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it costing around that much if you're also buying electrum/zircon/shards off the marketboard. I only spiritbind the right side and that costs me around 1mil if i farm the electrum myself but that yields about 96 right side sets

Sorry to be a pain but anyway you could list the entire set that can be spiritbonded as outlined in this thread? Just want to make sure I invest in the right things
Pages: 1 2