MMOMinion

Full Version: How i can farming Allied Seals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

can any one help me in that farming .

i need farming Allied Seals for my gear in the FFXIV

I did not find any thread talking about that ..... please really i need your help :complaint:
I don't think it is possible to hunt A or S ranks. And I have no idea how this can be made. I doubt it is even possible to slay an A rank with a 8man bot PT.
The bot gotta be scanning shouts for S-rank and shouting invite, accepting the invite and moving to the S-rank mob and do some performance.
Ok

So what about books how i can do it ?
(10-02-2014, 03:05 PM)Mahmoud Wrote: [ -> ]Ok

So what about books how i can do it ?

Books that you trade with myth tomes ?
You pretty much have to do it manually.

No one has written the script for farming and tp to next zone to kill particular mobs .
No one has written the script to tp to zones for particular FATE.
Quest mode doesn't support quest yet.
Dungeon will need 4 bots and you also need to have script written for it to auto it. No one has done it yet.
The only way you are going to "solo" farm allied seals/blood soaked tomes is to run the hunt module with 4/8 bots, and hope you can kill the A ranks before people find them and mess with you/reset it, etc.

In other words, not worth it. Join a hunt party and set up the hunt module to scan for you, or hunt them manually.
(10-03-2014, 03:03 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]The only way you are going to "solo" farm allied seals/blood soaked tomes is to run the hunt module with 4/8 bots, and hope you can kill the A ranks before people find them and mess with you/reset it, etc.

In other words, not worth it. Join a hunt party and set up the hunt module to scan for you, or hunt them manually.

yeah and the way people are with hunts its pretty likely to get reported for shit like that lol. especially if they thought you were botting because people take hunts super seriously.