MMOMinion

Full Version: Protect + Stoneskin + misc questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone can help with getting protect and stoneskin to work?
just look how they are set up in skill profiles already. if you want them casted on your self just put target = player mark that its a buff and then put the missing buff id
(10-02-2014, 09:33 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just look how they are set up in skill profiles already. if you want them casted on your self just put target = player mark that its a buff and then put the missing buff id

i also have been adding a 1 second delay on these because it likes to cast it twice otherwise
Here is my setting, what do I need to fix? I assume I can apply whatever you suggest to Stoneskin and Shroud of saints.

One other question about chocobo. Is it normal that I keep giving it order to do whatever stance I set EVERY MINUTE? Seems unnecessary, so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or not.

[Image: 1_zpsc11dd372.png]
[Image: 2_zps4dcc28a2.png]
[Image: 3_zps017cd924.png]
(10-03-2014, 04:52 AM)dovetail Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my setting, what do I need to fix? I assume I can apply whatever you suggest to Stoneskin and Shroud of saints.

One other question about chocobo. Is it normal that I keep giving it order to do whatever stance I set EVERY MINUTE? Seems unnecessary, so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or not.

[Image: 1_zpsc11dd372.png]
[Image: 2_zps4dcc28a2.png]
[Image: 3_zps017cd924.png]

i think that buff id is wrong, i use http://www.mmominion.com/thread-4913.html as a reference protect shows as either 146 or 147 depending on if cast by whm or other class.
there are 2 different buff ID for protect 146 is at lower level then 147 when you get the +shell passive. so yes your buff ID is wrong id also remove the buff dura.

so you need to put the correct ID For your level range. or you could do 146,147
Ah I see now about the ID. 123 was the number next to the name in the skillmanager window, so I thought it was the ID. Still not working though.
what do you mean NOT working... is it not casting protect at all? is it casting it over and over?
Not casting at all.
try removing the level restrictions

thsi is how i have mine set up for higher level character and it works fine

[Image: 4HCkZzL.png]