MMOMinion

Full Version: [request] seme legit guide for new coil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can some one post a guide of how to do semi legit on t6 - t9. I already search the forum, but i did not see anythings relate to that. if you already passed t6-t9 with semi leigt. Please share , and please do not closed this thread.
use permasprint and fight properly with group of 8 botters
(10-03-2014, 05:07 PM)wisdom3 Wrote: [ -> ]use permasprint and fight properly with group of 8 botters

Exactly this. You can not bot with 4 bots, or try to cheat the system. It is all fixed. Perhaps maybe someone found a way, but you still can not do it with just your own bots. You still need 8 human players. Even than, people keep it on the DL.
ok, so the bot is for other purposes, not for coil now. thanks for info.
u can certainly bot it... but not afk
as in hack it.
hey if you must know ..there is something called aetherial interference

if you can trigger tank / aetherial interference on boss
tank nor boss can attack each other but boss will focus on the tank and can't attack
and rest of dps can burn the boss

has happened to me on occasions in other boss fights...

now who is going to make such a profile? no idea

but yeah easy way is to bot it 8 actual ppl with bots perma sprint style
aetherial interference , what is it? I really dont know. can you explain how it work?
aetherial interference is you are behind an imaginary wall. and you cant hit the target from there.
wisdom3, can you post a simple guide here of how to trigger the tank on aetherial interference ?
yes please, could u explain? trying Complaint a t9 atm
se11out, how do you passed t6?
Pages: 1 2