MMOMinion

Full Version: ( give up)Hullbreaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I try Hullbreaker Duty.
The initial speculation aside, efficiency's unlikely to better than existing practice
I think I try to do more if you make a nexus
構文エラーが発生してます。
65行目の「;」が抜けてますよ。
ちなみにこのハルブレーカーは、戦記、神話目的ですか?
(10-06-2014, 01:19 AM)5rtyuiop Wrote: [ -> ]構文エラーが発生してます。
65行目の「;」が抜けてますよ。
ちなみにこのハルブレーカーは、戦記、神話目的ですか?

ご指摘ありがとうございましたおかげで少しは進行しました
と言ってもサスカッチを超えた先のミミック処理で詰まってますが・・・
神話目的ですね
and .... why answers aren't in english ? seriously , the less people can do is to respond in english , so everyone can understand it, no ?
(10-06-2014, 10:47 AM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]and .... why answers aren't in english ? seriously , the less people can do is to respond in english , so everyone can understand it, no ?

Why should they respond in English when Japanese is clearly their primary language? Do you respond in Japanese as well as English for all your posts?
(10-06-2014, 04:42 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2014, 10:47 AM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]and .... why answers aren't in english ? seriously , the less people can do is to respond in english , so everyone can understand it, no ?

Why should they respond in English when Japanese is clearly their primary language? Do you respond in Japanese as well as English for all your posts?

Besides, copy paste to google translate takes like 30 seconds

Is this working or no?
sounds like he needs help with it. I'll see if I can have a look at it tomorrow Happy

well the first post was in english , and why should i respond in japanese when , as french, my primary language is french. i speak english because its the most spoken language in the world, and so everyone can understand it.

so i guess if i make an effort to speak english, i guess everybody can :)
working on it as we speak and seems like u got the 1st boss down however for the coffers before the 2nd boss it seems to loose agro on some of them trying to adjust some waypoints and burn them down.ThumbsUp

(10-05-2014, 03:51 PM)ffffffff Wrote: [ -> ]I try Hullbreaker Duty.
but The first place it is not me to start
Would not get advice anyone?
(10-07-2014, 04:44 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]

well the first post was in english , and why should i respond in japanese when , as french, my primary language is french. i speak english because its the most spoken language in the world, and so everyone can understand it.

so i guess if i make an effort to speak english, i guess everybody can :)

also i think its why we have different language sections of the forums. If responding to a post thats posted in english it would be nice to answer in english.
Pages: 1 2 3 4