MMOMinion

Full Version: MOG EX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy enjoy

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
Good job!!
So again, to get it right. This is just for 8 bots and not solo, right?
yep, either you have multiple bots, or team up with other botters
yah sorry not soloable best to team up with others unless u have 8 your self. However if youd like we have a pretty BIG ls on Hyperion filled with botters form all different FC'sThumbsUp could always move server Happy
but where is the file?.. i only see a pic of devil
Looks like the post was edited and the link removed. Wanted to try it too ;(
Yes, OP removed the link.

As far as i know we have some hyperintelligent ppl here on forums who really made the OP really really angry.

If OP plans to tell you why, he will, if not - sorry.
Oh that explains it... I had just got my team of minions up through the story to be able to try it the same night the OP took it down. So I had tried to PM him/her and find out if it was being updated or is no longer available for public use. I guess that answers that...

I don't know what incident caused this (my googlefu failed me) but it's sad to see any support for minion disappear. Expecially from someone who had a few profiles out for the more unusual Duties. Having finally achieved a minion group that can do post Ultima content it's been very heartbreaking seeing how rare the profiles are for "most" of the endgame content. Although with that said, anyone with experience writing these profiles; how hard is it to pick up the ability to write these? I have no LUA experience, but I'm not even sure if that's required. If anyone could give me some pointers that would be great. Or, is it one of those things where I just need to look at current profiles that are written and decipher what each part is doing and learn like that?
(10-10-2014, 05:19 AM)zeroriderz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what incident caused this (my googlefu failed me) but it's sad to see any support for minion disappear. Expecially from someone who had a few profiles out for the more unusual Duties. Having finally achieved a minion group that can do post Ultima content it's been very heartbreaking seeing how rare the profiles are for "most" of the endgame content. Although with that said, anyone with experience writing these profiles; how hard is it to pick up the ability to write these? I have no LUA experience, but I'm not even sure if that's required. If anyone could give me some pointers that would be great. Or, is it one of those things where I just need to look at current profiles that are written and decipher what each part is doing and learn like that?

A good place to start would be Ace's thread: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8438.html From there It's mostly a game of finding coords that work using the dev tools. What I did back when I toyed around with building profiles was to take a look at an existing profile and then messed around with the tools in the bot until I got a feel for what to do.

Anyway, I know how the OP feels. I shared a profile of my own and still people were retarded enough to hassle me over it so in the end I just took it down.
Pages: 1 2