MMOMinion

Full Version: New Log-In Window...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I just tried to log-in now and every time I launch the game client I get this new transparent window with red and yellow letters asking me to enter key and password, when I do so the game logs-in but minion doesn't work... I can see the menu but can't get any lua mods or get the bot started... did I miss any update announcement?
is anyone experiencing the same issue? if I stay playing the minion would kill the client and keep re-launching...
where did you unpack it to ? if that happens you either not running as admin or your folder ain't accessible to minion. try c:\ffxivminion as a folder
I have been using the same configuration forever and never had this issue... I am running as admin, the minion folder is on C:\FFXIVMINION.

the only thing new is that I just purchased a new router... the Netgear R6300.. it has been a PITA on all my devices and if this is the issue I am just returning the POS...

OK, I'm just posting this so that I acknowledge my stupidity in public... and also if in the event this happens to someone else... the fix... restart the computers to refresh ip addresses... in both computers that is...
I'm having the same sort of issues, the client starts up normally, But then there's the problem, everything appears to me normal. mind I haven't done anything for fear of getting caught with this not hotfix/min patch. the minion doesn't seem to load into the game at all. =/

I have tried downloading Minion again and running it, no change. =/

*Light bulb* I changed my client back to fullscreen (windowed) and it seems to work now! ^-^
I've had this happen a lot when attaching to multiple clients. All of them would work right except one, which would have this issue. I thought it had something to do with attaching them too quickly after each other.
most the time when its this yellow text you cant click on its how your bot is installed the path to the folder, its in a sub folder that ffxivminion cant access or doesnt have rights to access so it cannot get to the ui pictures.