MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled nodes (correct forum this time)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally posted this to GW forum last time, so I'm moving the continuation to the right spot.

My original question was: why does my bot not gather Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil.

Answer: Check the box for "Gather Gardening"

I have tested this several times and had no luck. I deleted the location, deleted the marker and still I only gather the water clusters.

I tried a fresh install, rebuilt all of my markers and locations - still just gathers the water cluster. I have nothing in the Item Priority fields, no maps, no stealth - but it won't attempt the soil. Any ideas?
(10-08-2014, 05:21 PM)perfectdesign Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally posted this to GW forum last time, so I'm moving the continuation to the right spot.

My original question was: why does my bot not gather Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil.

Answer: Check the box for "Gather Gardening"

I have tested this several times and had no luck. I deleted the location, deleted the marker and still I only gather the water clusters.

I tried a fresh install, rebuilt all of my markers and locations - still just gathers the water cluster. I have nothing in the Item Priority fields, no maps, no stealth - but it won't attempt the soil. Any ideas?

Are you using "Toil of the Mountaineer" to reveal all slots first?
I'm not. Is that necessary for the soil? Doesn't appear to be necessary for any other unspoiled nodes.
(10-08-2014, 05:45 PM)perfectdesign Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not. Is that necessary for the soil? Doesn't appear to be necessary for any other unspoiled nodes.

I haven't done the unspoiled in a while but yes I think it is on them.
The window for thanalan topsoil just came up and I tested it, didn't change the outcome. Just to clarify before this is brought up as well, I do have enough gathering to get the topsoil.
The bot will not attempt to gather gardening stuff from unspoiled nodes unless toil is used.
Thanks guys. I tried it earlier without modifying the skill manager profile to do toil and just did it manually and it did not work. When I tried it by adding it to the profile it was successful.