MMOMinion

Full Version: how to stop chasing mob after fate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way to stop the char chasing the run away mobs in fate. This is really not a good idea. People can tell you what is wrong w/ this char.
Not till they disapear, But its not like it really matters. Most the time fate mobs are normal mobs as well so you can finish them off. Some times the mobs run off for a couple seconds and disapear. I think you are looking to much in to it :P
(10-08-2014, 09:31 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Not till they disapear, But its not like it really matters. Most the time fate mobs are normal mobs as well so you can finish them off. Some times the mobs run off for a couple seconds and disapear. I think you are looking to much in to it :P

It is a problem though, I've been called on it by a white knight in game... shouting that my char is chasing FATE mobs and is a bot. I understand that yes, it isn't very noticeable unless you know what to look for. Most likely the a-hole on my server uses the bot himself... Awkward