MMOMinion

Full Version: Keybinds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we use keybinds on the bot? For example lets say your using a ps3 controller and want to enable/disable the bot just by pressing the PS button. Is it possible?

I know we can do the basic function of keybinds through the shortcut manager. But i dont know how to change it for the game pad.

Disregard i just edited my gamepad to have that one button simulate a keyboard function. Thank you sorry i should of tried figuring it out first.
you cannot use the controler with the bot. its in the setup guide to make sure you dont even have i tplugged in. its not supported so if you have any issues first thing id do is remove your controler
Strange... my controller works fine connected.
PS3 controller using MotionInJoy/Better DS3.

I have to switch to Standard Mode instead of LEgacy Mode, though.
Ya dunno why you think controller would affect it. It works great with it dont have any problems at all.
If running assist and using controller is fine but have the bot in grind mode or some other mode where it has to navigate with the controller plugged in. It doesnt work right.
Just to let you know, mine works great with controller plugged in in all modes.
Use it quite a lot with the controller turned on and plugged in.

I always have to switch to standard movement mode, of course.
(10-19-2014, 05:51 PM)Devante Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know, mine works great with controller plugged in in all modes.
Use it quite a lot with the controller turned on and plugged in.

I always have to switch to standard movement mode, of course.

not offically supported controller. just saying if you have issues remove the controller first. before posting some support thread about my bot is moving odd. In grind mode or questing with controller setup the bot jsut doesnt work correctly for movement.