MMOMinion

Full Version: WP Bosses Fix(For real :P )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so i started a new group and since i needed to gear them up i took the time to tweak WP bosses file.

I did this with ilvl 37 characters so its not a dps issue. All 3 bosses work flawlessly. 2nd boss doesnt reset and you dont get hit. here is the link to my drop box!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1eyw4k9iw21gv...HbU5a?dl=0
Thanks Jackie.

I'll run this in a bit and let you know if I see anything
thanks gonna test this now

Hmm. Second boss seems to be resetting soon after kill, resulting in last boss room to be empty.
It seems to be which group you are running with. If i set it to AOE group (BLMS) i don't have any problem. If i am not aoe anyone then the boss resets. Thats just a factor of that fight. So i would make sure you have at least one good BLM in your group maybe 2 to be safe.
odd ive ran 3500 myth so far running 4 bots blm3.0 no problems yet with resetting. running it on 8 bots 2 different computers.
Runs perfect,
No problems for me.

2 brd 2 blm
1 bard has AOEs up the rest just single target, but as with other profiles it looks like if either the adds dont die, or the boss doesnt die before he does whatever it is that kills people, it'll reset, usually around 1-5% health.
(10-11-2014, 07:06 PM)edb6377 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be which group you are running with. If i set it to AOE group (BLMS) i don't have any problem. If i am not aoe anyone then the boss resets. Thats just a factor of that fight. So i would make sure you have at least one good BLM in your group maybe 2 to be safe.

ah ok, ill try that. yeah all mine are set to single target atm
yeah my bots never die they dont even get hit once. and they do seem to be killing the adds. But my blm3.0 uses aoe if there is more then 1 mob up.
Capped soldiery and got all i90 today with this :DD
(10-12-2014, 12:00 AM)tehgiraffe Wrote: [ -> ]Capped soldiery and got all i90 today with this :DD

awesome glad it worked for you!
Pages: 1 2 3