MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather manager issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , since one month now i encounter an issue : when i want to put my character to gather something he mooves to the marker but then he dont do anything , and stay stuck , in the console it spam
"failed with [string (path of the file luamods) /minionlib/ml_persistance.lua"]24: c:(path of the file luamods)\dev\wayoint\134_auto.lua: no such file or directory I already tryed to reinstall the client , or look for missing files but i didnt had any missing files , and it does the same thing with the new installation i did
Can you provide a screenshot of your setting windows ingame? Would be easier maybe.
[Image: XMvkA.jpg]
Should move your bot folder off the desktop and into it's own folder on your main drive. C:\bot for example
Try NOT to install the client on your desktop. Try that and report back if it fixes that.

edit: I hate you Latty. What Latty said :3
still have the same issue
seems like while using Marker list instead of single marker it works , but i want to keep my character gathering on this marker
so remove the marker(s) you don't want from the list.
ok thanks for your help