MMOMinion

Full Version: Help with ifrit EX..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So we've been doing ifrit ex for some times now, and it seems we always die to Searing wind / to ifrit not getting caught in nothing.

Possible reason I can think of are garuda egi and a WAR in the group, any idea on that?

Adressing the probem a little bit more clearly. I do have a sweet spot. All bots TP there and I got a BRD pulling. in 9/10 trys ifrit just uses Inferno Howl and gives 1 bot the Searing Wind debuff. So we all die.

Anyway, this just happens when I am TPing with a profile. When i TP manually this is not happening.
Happened to me a bunch of times, so I gave up on ifrit when I was farming mounts. Could never find a dependable fix. With split profiles now, I would split the team into 2 parts and should be safer. If i ever run 8 accounts again i'll try that.

Edit, I tried it both with a tank (for tank mounts) and 4 blm, or 2 blm and 2 brd, party makeup didnt matter, was completely random if it would do anything. Even moving back, or up, 1 yalm at a time didnt fix it, but then it would randomly work.
Weird part: I recently had a really good ifrit extreme farm with se110... I've been using the same profile and we died alot of times just 1 week later (no ffxiv patch, no big minion patch which should change alot)
are you using my ifrit ex profile? mine works fine with all range dps.
i was using that yes, kept wiping due to that debuff.

But it isnt the profile, its the SMN pet I'd guess. It keeps getting ifrit into his normal rotation
Here's mine,
I used to use Jackie's but some reason recently would get hit by searing wind to and wipe. (all ranged non-smn)

Here's how it works,

Set leader whoever you want to gets drops to Iffy_Ex_Loot (since i have all rings on all chars only want 1 char to get mount drops)
Set the rest to Iffy_Ex (good for speed runs on all 8 for infernal horns)

_Loot will do a stutter outside to inside to outside, Best if Leader has instant ie scathe for blm or any brd move.

I've ran iffy for 12+hours no issues with this set up.

also ran hours on Regular Profile w/out loot, same as jackie's only dif location.
Hi, Thanks for updating Ifrit ex. For some reason Jackies profile no longer working for us. It keeps want to exit duty but..
Now theirs another issue with this profile version. This profile rolls on loot but exits very early before loot is distribute.

Is there a way I can fix the timer for this or could u update/fix this please?

Thanks.
It actually should wait for all loot to be distributed If I am right. May need a confirmation there.
yeah the leader shouldnt leave till all loot is rolled on once the loot window goes away and chest. once the leader leaves the rest of hte bots should leave.
(11-16-2014, 06:50 PM)jony_stunner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Thanks for updating Ifrit ex. For some reason Jackies profile no longer working for us. It keeps want to exit duty but..
Now theirs another issue with this profile version. This profile rolls on loot but exits very early before loot is distribute.

Is there a way I can fix the timer for this or could u update/fix this please?

Thanks.

I havnt tested it but it may have something to do with the ["maxWait"] = 10000;

I would assume that it will move onto the next task after a max wait time of 10 seconds regardless if the event is finished or not.

Try a wait time and or fail time.
Pages: 1 2