MMOMinion

Full Version: some questions about how a team use duty mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first, im a CN server player, and i tried the minion last week, its awsome, but about duty mode, theres some question i want to ask.

1, how does the duty mode actually work?can it works in every dungeon?

2,i have a team(all my friends playing ffxiv), we just want to do Dungeons and Trials in a easy way, and get items and myth point. not for gil.

i have seen a video of one CN minion user make the Ultima Weapon just stand there and do nothing, all the other normal players(not using minion) just attacked the Ultima Weapon until it dead.

my friends can all buy the minion, but they just afraid baned by detected cheating, so if i can lead them by using the minion only by me, that will be great.
Is there anyway to do that?

3,by the way,is the newest version already contain the enhanced assist skill profiles? or i still need to download them? and if it is something else, whats the difference?

my english is not very good, its a little bit hard for me to go over all threads in the forum. so i will be grateful to jackie1234 for answering my questions.thank u
You need to have a profile for the dungeon that has way points to do it afk. If playing with friends u can use teleporter to fly around the dungeon
(10-15-2014, 12:54 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have a profile for the dungeon that has way points to do it afk. If playing with friends u can use teleporter to fly around the dungeon

just use click to teleport? and to where so the boss will stop attacking players?
just use the saved waypoints to teleport to the waypoints that you use to kill the bosses. or you can use the MOVE UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT buttons to get where you need to.