MMOMinion

Full Version: My BLM profile (Lv 60)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
BLM POWAAAAAAA !

BETA-TEST :

NOTE : THIS IS FOR BLM LV 60. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR BELOW !!!!
i will not respond to people asking why it doesnt work at 49 +/-

As promised , here's a compilation of Angelol and me profiles, for BLM.

Filters :
1 On= 3.0 rotation with opener. Credits for this goes to angelol, many thanks to him.

2 ON= 2.0 rotation. basically, you uses it when you are synced down, from 50-59
NOTE : havent tested it yet in dungeons, so im not 100% sure about numbers in MP > ,MP<. need your feedbacks to find the correct %.

3 ON= AOE Cycle.

HOW THIS WORKS :

if you want to do high level content and use the 3.0 rotation = Filter 1 ON only

if you are synched down between 50 and 59 = Filter 2 ON only

if you wanna do AOE's : Filter 3 ON only

This has been made with a blm with 11339 MP. some things may not work if u have less MP. I ll try to perfect this once i have a better stuff, but you have been warned !

again, many thanks to Angel for his 3.0 rotation.

ThumbsUp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cny5cm5gbtlow...M.lua?dl=0
(10-14-2014, 05:50 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]due to an excellent spreadsheet , i have made a blm profile.
the rotation is : Virus > fire III > raging strikes > quelling strikes > fire x4 > Blizzard III > Thunder > blizzard >
REPEAT. all thundercloud and firestarters included .

Let me know what you guys think about it:

Thanks for your contribution. ThumbsUp
(10-14-2014, 05:50 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]due to an excellent spreadsheet , i have made a blm profile.
the rotation is : Virus > fire III > raging strikes > quelling strikes > fire x4 > Blizzard III > Thunder > blizzard >
REPEAT. all thundercloud and firestarters included .

Let me know what you guys think about it:

EDIT : added AOE rotation , with Flare , convert and transpose
Basically : swiftcast > Fire III (for astral fire 3) > Flare > convert > fire III > fire II > Flare > Transpose > Fire II ( to give time to transpose to be up again ) > Flare > ect

is this ment for assist mode? using filters?
Hey this is the best assist/afk mode BLM profile to date that I've tested as far as optimization and dps. Thank you kyle. Any elaboration if Filter1/2 is utilized in any way and if so which each one would activate/deactivate?
i havent used anything with activate/deactivate with filters, but if u like, feel free to do it
how do I turn on aoe? Are there filters?
u dont need to turn on AOE , they proc if more than 3 mobs are close by 5" to each others. so if there's only one mob like a boss , after fire III , fire will be on, if there's more than 3 mobs close , fire II will go in place.
they are not filters. but you can filter it if u like
i have made this so if i use my profile in a duty i dont have to worry about AOE (for instance in LCoA when u pass the second boss, on magestones + stuff)

UPDATED ROTATION, new file available
Thanks for this using it in Duty Finder while i watch seems to be working good
Thanks for the profile, not sure what changed between the current version and previous version, but I notice a slight dps decrease with the newer version.
that's because of the new skillmgr. , tested with old one and works fine

just tested out with old skillmgr , doing 500 dps avg. on a lv50 dummy.

found something wrong i have seen in the .rar i updated, i did make a new one and tested it . please try it out. and let me know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18