MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot not working!!? & No support! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have used the bot on my desktop for few days, now that I am traveling decided to buy a second code for my laptop, I am running windows 8 I have installed the latest version of the bot, but every time I am username password screen I would place my details in that box, I would get a black screen for like 5 seconds then nothing happens, it shows the username and password box again, tried reinstalling no use, sent out a ticket for help it was closed without even an answer to my issue Expect

I appreciate any help coz this was just a waste of money 5 days not running.
Have you activated the code by entering it into the User CP section?
(10-18-2014, 10:37 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you followed the install guide and made sure you installed all required software mentioned there ? same goes for not using any kind of 3rd party antivirus or other overlay sofwrae?

I followed all the guidelines also I have installed on my desktop and works just fine, I even tried to change resolutions just in case also the same problem prissiest, I am also running it directly from the C: directory as admin Complaint, is there anything else I should look at?

(10-18-2014, 10:37 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you followed the install guide and made sure you installed all required software mentioned there ? same goes for not using any kind of 3rd party antivirus or other overlay sofwrae?

I followed all the guidelines also I have installed on my desktop and works just fine, I even tried to change resolutions just in case also the same problem prissiest, I am also running it directly from the C: directory as admin Complaint, is there anything else I should look at?

(10-18-2014, 07:57 AM)Alxrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Have you activated the code by entering it into the User CP section?

yes I did activate it, and checked again it's active.
(10-18-2014, 11:30 AM)uaebuster Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-18-2014, 07:57 AM)Alxrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Have you activated the code by entering it into the User CP section?

yes I did activate it, and checked again it's active.

just cause its installed on yoru desktop doesnt mean something on your laptop isnt messing with teh bot. So you removed your antivirus from your laptop, you install the .net and c++ files that are needed. You dont have Teamspeak mumble fraps gforce experience running? are you running the bot as admin?
if you are able to enter your key and password and it won't accept that, its either the wrong password or your internet connection is blocked by a firewall. Its either not able to reach our authentication server or your credentials are wrong.
(10-18-2014, 02:07 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]if you are able to enter your key and password and it won't accept that, its either the wrong password or your internet connection is blocked by a firewall. Its either not able to reach our authentication server or your credentials are wrong.

password checked again and again it's correct, also tried it with a VPN nothing changed, just goes back to the username password box.Nosebleed
did you check the key too ?
(10-19-2014, 09:11 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]move your minion folder into c:\ffxivminion , away from your desktop.
actually reinstall it there, dont just copy it
make sure you copy paste the WHOLE keycode without any blank spaces at the beginning/end of it
are you using some weird non alphanumeric charcters in your password ?

well never mind it seems that once I changed more my resolution it just magically worked, totally random :( !