MMOMinion

Full Version: I can't leave Inn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been doing WP duty runs and one of my characters seems to be stuck in a black hole after he finishes the duty. I seen there this was asked in another thread but cant find it. can you tell me what the teleport cordinates are to get back to my Inn room?
Hi buddy,

To sort this open up the teleporter and Just teleport to one of the objects in the Inn room (using the waypoints) .I had the same issue and this sorted it.

Hope it works for you
I have no waypoints in my list and can't target anything. Can you walk me through this like i was a 5 year old. Peep

edit: never mind, I was able to find the summoning bell by clicking some of the move to buttons, then teleported to cursor position.
Glad you managed to get it sorted !! :)

I have had it happen just a few times. The next time you are in your Inn room, create a waypoint (using the Teleport menu, at the bottom). Or you could download the waypoints that Jackie has uploaded, dont have the link to hand but a quick google should nab you them.

Have fun buddy :)