MMOMinion

Full Version: Arcanist doesnt use Physick skill.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Like in topic, my Arcanist doesnt use Physick skill, so he doesn't heal at all and die fast (lvl 15 doing fates, maybe there is other way to level up? I didn't figure it out, quests till 15 = done).
I have no way to level up botting without heal spell working because when bot meets lvl 13 boss in fate there is no way he can win this without a single heal. That's right and what about my monk? Same problem, I'm level 15 and when I meet fate with lvl 13 boss there is no way to win this solo, I die and bot go there again, die again and ent ent, how to fix this, maybe there is other way to level up? I have no idea.

And yes, I see this skill in Skill Manager, looks setup good but still doesnt use it..

Any solution? What should I change to make him heal for example at 60% of HP in combat and out of combat? I tried to mess up with configs in Skill Manager, but really nothing helps which makes me feeling stupid because I've already tried so many fu***** ways to make it work and nothing.

I don't change anything, I'm using default Skill Manager routine provided with bot for Arcanist.

Sorry for putting a second question in this thread, no sense to make another topic :P.

Please help,
best regards,
Jacob.
This this one out, see if it works better for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5b0vesh6u3wwy...e.lua?dl=0
Can't wait to check if it fix my problem :).
Gonna edit my post very soon!
Also what about this?
"and what about my monk? Same problem, I'm level 15 and when I meet fate with lvl 13 boss there is no way to win this solo, I die and bot go there again, die again and ent ent, how to fix this, maybe there is other way to level up? I have no idea."
Any suggestions :o?

@EDIT
Tried, tested, working like a charm - I'm really stupid I couldn't figure it out by myself.
Thank you very much and enjoy a donation :)!
Atleast I can bot whole night, finally <3
the way to fix dieing at fates with bosses is to put wait to complete 1% this way it wont do the fate unless other peopel are there.
Thanks for fix Jackie!

I'm new to FFXIV bot and it's more advanced than GW2 one for me (harder to understand, even after reading tutorials) :).

Regards,
Jacob.
(10-24-2014, 12:06 PM)muchastudio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for fix Jackie!

I'm new to FFXIV bot and it's more advanced than GW2 one for me (harder to understand, even after reading tutorials) :).

Regards,
Jacob.

yeah but most the options pretty much self explanitory. as waittocomplete%. So its in grind mode under fate options waittocomplete% means the % at which the bot will wait before it moves to a fate. :)