MMOMinion

Full Version: Request: Busy Icon - Toggle On/Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, what purpose does it serve to have the Busy status on all the time?

After attaching the bot my toon goes into Busy status and I don't see an option to turn it off.

[Image: FWcrAq2.jpg?1]
Automatically going afk status while your character is moving, is too obvious. I think that's the reason. Someone else will explain it much more specific lol
Busy, iirc, blocks tells and possibly trade attempts. It's so people dont bother you.
yeah the /busy is so people cant invite you to party, or trade with you. because quest mode has alot of interact functions its basically prevents anyone from messing with you.
Thanks for the replies. =)

I would like to request something added to be able to toggle this on/off.

Not all of us use this bot AFK. I was wondering why I wasn't getting invited to parties when I requested to be during a hunt or when Behemoth/Odin were up.
it only happens when you are in quest mode. grind,duty, assist, pvp mode the bot does not enable busy.
Type /busy
/busy on, /busy off

It will continue to be a default in Quest mode, because to not use it is wholeheartedly idiotic unless you are babysitting the bot.