MMOMinion

Full Version: invalid account error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
keep getting an invalid account error i cant figure out why my stuff hasnt yet expired i checked it.
open a ticket in the support center and put your key and the request in there.
like in the gui_launcher? If thats the case means you entered either you game account name account password for ffxiv incorrectly, or you have 1 time password set up,
I too am having this exact issue since two days ago.. I have not changed my account info on minion or thru square enix at all and the gui launcher was working flawlessly every day up until 2 days ago.. What should I do at this point? I get invalid account every time I hit start all or start button on the actual account in the gui launcher.
try logging in manually, you may be locked out of hte account. This happens on patches. If the gui_launcher is running and the servers go down your bot tries to log in so many times, Then the game does the force reset password thing.
I have had this happen when my IP address changed.
SE locked my account because it seemed suspect to their system.

Tried to log in manually and got the message to change my pasaword.
I'm having this problem also. I log into the game perfectly fine without minion and all my passwords are correct and my key is not expired and the game path is set right but it still keeps saying invalid account, so everytime I have to attach the bot and can not use the reconnect on disconnect. Anyone figure out why this is happening?
you have typed in your account info incorrectly, or you are still logged in to the game.
(11-03-2014, 09:00 PM)ultraminion Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this problem also. I log into the game perfectly fine without minion and all my passwords are correct and my key is not expired and the game path is set right but it still keeps saying invalid account, so everytime I have to attach the bot and can not use the reconnect on disconnect. Anyone figure out why this is happening?

I have been getting this error ever since I attempted to set it up

I do NOT have a 1time password. All the account information has been copied and pasted from Mogstation to verify integrity. The account is not locked and I can log in normally. This shit just doesn't work.
you have obv entered something wrong. if you have teamviewer i can help you fix it
Pages: 1 2