MMOMinion

Full Version: How to craft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't see a guide on how to make a crafting profile. Can anyone show me how to or point me to where to look?
never really been a crafting guide persay because its just like any other mode. you just set the bot to crafting mode then open the skill manager. and add skills and fill out the conditions just like you would for grind mode or duty mode. but im working on adding more to the skill manager tutorial that will cover some of hte crafting fields. But crafting profiles seem to be the easiest to make. just steps i guess like you would do it with a macro in game.
I don't quite understand how a crafting profile would work anyway.
Does the bot somehow calculate the recipe difficulty and use your skills in an optimal manner?

Or do you just set it up to do whatever skills you tell it to in the order you tell it?
Basically a glorified macro?
either way you can set up the skills either way. by filling out the conditions as steps or conditons as quality, progression, durablity, or by IQ stacks. lots of profiles in the crafting area already made you can look at those to see how they built them. Most use them as steps.
These might be stupid questions, but...
When you tick Enable log under Settings, where does the log go? What do Log CNE Results and Dev Debug do?
Specifically, I'm troubleshooting a crafting profile. When something goes wrong, I'd like at least to be able to go and see what the skill usage for that craft was. Ideally if I could also see the conditions that were fulfilled for the skill to be used, that would be perfect.

Also, how does Player has NOT buff with with multiple skills? I want my ToT to not cast when Great Strides, Innovation, OR Ingen2 are up. Tried both 254,259,255 and 254+259+255 but neither seems to work.
so 123,456,789 would be if it has ANY of those 3 buffs , is OR and + iis AND. so if you do 123+456+789 all 3 skills must be present/missing
(10-30-2014, 11:45 PM)Gileon Wrote: [ -> ]These might be stupid questions, but...
When you tick Enable log under Settings, where does the log go? What do Log CNE Results and Dev Debug do?
Specifically, I'm troubleshooting a crafting profile. When something goes wrong, I'd like at least to be able to go and see what the skill usage for that craft was. Ideally if I could also see the conditions that were fulfilled for the skill to be used, that would be perfect.

Also, how does Player has NOT buff with with multiple skills? I want my ToT to not cast when Great Strides, Innovation, OR Ingen2 are up. Tried both 254,259,255 and 254+259+255 but neither seems to work.

255 is ingenuity 1
Thanks for the replies. So right now I have 254+259+256 in Player has NOT, and ToT goes right on casting regardless of what buffs are up. From what I understand its supposed to not be used if any of those buffs are up?
When checking skill rotation etc open the console. It shows skills used.

Easy to track it there.

If u want a specific rotation let me know and i can help u make it.

I have a few already on my craft page.
Bot doesn't craft more than 1 item/doesn't restart itself. How to fix this?

It used to work a few days ago...
Pages: 1 2